The Donkey & Mule Society of New Zealand maintains registers for Mules and Miniature, Standard and Mammoth donkeys.
Click on a link above. The files below apply to both.
Download General rules applying to the registration of donkeys and mules (Updated April, 2015):
Download a lease agreement
Donkey Society Registers (all sections)
on Compact Disk
Please make cheques payable to:
Donkey & Mule Society of New Zealand Inc.
* For Compact Disks Contact:
1096 Lakeside Road, RD 2, Milton 9292
Ph: 03 4174766 or Mobile: 021 388 371
The Donkey & Mule Society (Inc.)
General and Breed Registers consist of 25 files.
- Jacks/Geldings (name order) All registered jacks and geldings except miniatures
- Jacks/Geldings (numerical) As above numerical order
- General Register Jennies (name order) All registered jennies except miniatures
- General Register Jennies (numerical) As above numerical order
- Accredited Jacks Photo and 3 generation pedigree
- Accredited Jennies As above
- Mules All registered mules
- Known Brands Graphic of brands currently known
- Stud names registered with the Society
Purebred Registers Photo (if supplied) and 3 generation pedigrees
- Australian Teamster Jacks/Geldings
- Australian Teamster Jennies
- American Mammoth Jacks/Geldings
- American Mammoth Jennies
- American Mammoth Jackstock Jacks/Geldings
- American Mammoth Jackstock Jennies
- English/Irish Jacks/Geldings
- English/Irish Jennies
- Ponui Jacks/Geldings ... No photo or 3 generation pedigree
- Ponui Jennies ... No photo or 3 generation pedigree
Miniatures (photo and 3 generation pedigree)- A, B & C
- American Mediterranean Section A jacks and geldings
- American Mediterranean Section A jennies
- American Mediterranean Section B jacks and geldings
- American Mediterranean Section B jennies
- American Mediterranean Section C jacks and geldings
- American Mediterranean Section C jennies
The files are current to the date shown on the cover of the CD and are burnt on order.